How many of you were in Hong Kong when Mitsukoshi was still here?
Well that space is finally set to re-open next month as Lee Gardens introduces their newest retail designation with Hysan Place on August 10 in Causeway Bay.
Aimed at a hip, young crowd because (they have two Lee Gardens already serving the luxury market) Hysan Place has 17 floors of retail and restaurants for you – and 1 new (unofficially announced) Apple Store!
Ok in a nutshell here’s what to expect:
- It’s going to be 450,000 sq.ft. of shopping!
- They are going to roll out the tenant list slowly through their Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/HysanPlace.
- Among the fashion brands revealed: GAP, Hollister, REDValentino, and New York fashion brand Nanette Lepore which will be its first landing on Hong Kong.
- eslite, the largest bookstore chain in Taiwan that makes Hysan Place its home for its first outlet outside Taiwan, with over 41,000 sq.ft. store spanning three floors.
- T Galleria (a brand of DFS Group) and Jasons ▪ Food & Living will bring consumers a wide array of beauty and lifestyle options.
- More brands will be disclosed in the weeks to come.
- The “Garden of Eden” on the sixth floor, themed on ladies’ secret indulgence, houses a myriad of lingerie, fashion, beauty and dessert brands.
- The seventh floor, on the other hand, features a shoe-lovers’ paradise.
- “Kitchen 11” concept — eleven self-service restaurants on the eleventh floor
- A wide variety of international cuisine choices offered by new concept restaurants on the twelfth to fourteenth floors.
- A convenient, centralized restaurant electronic booking systemwill allow customers to continue shopping with the peace of mind that their bookings will not be missed.
- The Sky Garden on the fourth floor, among the many sustainability features of the LEED Platinum pre-certified building, allows shoppers to enjoy a refreshing moment surrounded by lush landscape right in the heart of the bustling district.