The stylish, high-end French label of luxury basics enters Hong Kong market.
On an endless search for the perfect T-shirt a la Kate Moss and Sienna Miller? Find the ideal one from the new American Vintage store at ifc Mall. Founded in 2005 by French entrepreneur Michael Azoulay, the label exudes a carefree spirit of casual chic.
American Vintage opened its doors in Hong Kong on 3rd January 2012 bringing together a wide range of well made T-shirts, blouses, dresses, jackets, pants, skirts and accessories for men and women seeking urban staples.
- Second Skin 2X2 Ribbed Tank Top in (from left) fuchsia, melon, anis, royal blue and mint green
- Second Skin 2X2 Ribbed Tank Top in mottled pebble
- Silk Loose Knit Top in neon yellow
- Twill Shorts
Slip into comfy knits or layer on tees and tanks from their Summer 2012 collection in an infinite list of cheery shades – mint, grapefruit, neon yellow and orange, electric blue, mango and fuchsia.
- Printed Scarf
- Two-Fabric A Shape Tank Top in heather grey
- Viscose Twill Trousers
- Silk Jumper
- HK$495 – HK$2095
Where to buy?
- Shop 3086-3087, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: +852 2234 7859
By Nathalie Lun