Spanish graffiti artist Victoriano will display his first exhibition ‘Cash & Carrier’ in Hong Kong which is scheduled from 21 – 22 November with VIP preview held on the 20th. Victoriano’s artworks will be displayed on the 22/F of LKF California Tower in Central. Victoriano is one of Spain’s most celebrated living graffiti artist with a career spanning over 10 years. The exhibition will showcase over 15 of the artist’s works using designer shopping bags as canvases after his first successful show in Marbella, Spain.
Born in 1981,Victoriano grew up in Spain and started graffiti art from the age of 15. He’s already worked with luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, DKNY and W Hotel and spent 10 years creating images with spray paint in public spaces. Graffiti by Victoriano can be found across Europe, North America, China and now Hong Kong. He’s already become one of the top graffiti artists based in Asia for his sharp graffiti skills, creating large-scale detailed imagery using spray paint.
To celebrate Victoriano’s first show in Hong Kong, he is running a Instagram competition in Hong Kong from 13-19 November. Each day, the artist will hide 8 shopping bags with original artwork worth HKD$15,000 around Hong Kong with clues posted on his Instagram. One of the artworks includes a VIP ticket for the opening night where the winner can meet and chat to Victoriano himself.
- Exhibition dates: 21 November – 22 November 2015
- VIP Preview: (by invitation only) 20 November 6-10pm
- General Admission: 21 November 11: 00 – 20:00, 22 November: 11:00 – 6:00pm
- Venue: 22/F, California Tower, 30-32 D’Aguilar Street, Central Hong Kong
How to win VIP tickets to Victoriano’s Cash & Carreir exhibition to meet the artist himself.
Butterboom is giving away 10 tickets to attend the VIP preview on 20 November (Friday)
- Follow us on Instagram at Butterboomhk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a screen cap of your Instagram following Butterboom.
- Competition entries close at 7pm on 16 November and winners will be contacted directly.
Find out more about Victoriano at www.victoriano.org