Asia’s leading international fair dedicated to art and antiques is back this year showcasing quality art spanning 5,000 years of cultural history. Fine Art Asia will take place 30 September to 3 October 2017 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Almost 100 renowned Hong Kong and international galleries will take part in this fair who will showcase Asian and Western antiques, jewellery, timepieces, Impressionist, modern and contemporary art and design, and photography. The fair coincides with major fine art auctions in the same venue, attracting dealers, collectors, curators and art lovers from all over the world.
- A rare large porcelain standing deer from the Tongzhi period of the Qing dynasty
- Sculptures, bronzes and paintings from China, India, Mongolia, Nepal and Tibet
- Paintings by the master of Impressionism Claude Monet
- The “Rosettes by D’Joya” collection of jewels inspired by the romance of architecture
- Buddhist sculpture from the Wei to the Qing Dynasty
For your complimentary e-tickets, register here.
Fine Art Asia 2017
Date: 30 September to 3 October 2017
Time: Saturday to Monday, 30 September to 2 October, 11am to 7pm; Tuesday, 3 October, 11am to 6pm
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Admission: Via pre-registration here