The Asia Hotel Art Fair (AHAF) is coming back in February this year. This time the art fair will be held at the Marco Polo Hong Kong hotel from 28th of February until the 2nd of March. In addition to the show, installation and sculptural works of representative Asian contemporary artists will be displayed at Harbour City from 19th of February until the 9th of March.
AHAF is transforming the two floors and 118 luxury rooms at Marco Polo Hotel into an art space with works of artists like Damien Hirst, Zhang Xiaogang, Yayoi Kusama, Takashi Murakami, Park Seo-bo.
By The Altermodernist
AHAF Hong Kong 2014
- Dates: 28 Feb – 2 Mar 2014
- Time: 28 February (4pm – 10pm); 1-2 March (12noon – 8pm)
- Venue: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Admission: HK$100, advance tickets available from www.hkticketing.com
AHAF at Harbour City
- Date: 19 Feb – 9 March 2014
- Time: 10am – 10pm
- Venue: Harbour City, 3–27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Admission: Free
For more details, visit their website.
Photo credits: Asia Hotel Art Fair
Main image: Shoji Ueda, Still-life as landspace, Landspace as still-life, Scope of beach, 1986