The second edition of Art Basel Hong Kong will be back next month, from the 15th to the 18th of May 2014.
The world-class art show aims to stage the world’s premier modern and contemporary art, this year it will be comprised of six sectors for visitors to explore art in different dimensions, the diverse collection of artworks ranges from museum-caliber paintings, sculptures, classical photography to curated projects with large-scale works by established and emerging artists.
One of the sectors, Encounters, will be showing 17 large-scale artworks presented by leading international galleries from Vienna, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, Taipei and more.
Stay tune for more updates on Art Basel’s line-up.
By Miss Wong/ Altermodernist
- Dates: 15 – 18 May 2014
- Time: Thu 12pm – 7pm / Fri 12pm – 9pm / Sat 12pm – 7pm / Sun 12pm – 5pm
- Venue: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai
- Vernissage Ticket: HK$850
- 1 Day Ticket (admits two, special offers end May 10), HK$250
- 1 Weekday Ticket: HK$250, concessions HK$150 / 2 Weekdays Ticket: HK$450, concessions HK$250
- 1 Weekend Ticket: HK$300, concessions HK$180/ 2 Weekend Days Ticket: HK$550, concessions HK$300
- 4 Days Ticket: HK$750, concessions HK$450
- Advance tickets are available at HK Ticketing
Photo credits: Marta Chilindron & Cecilia de Torres New York, Yang Xinguang & Gallery Exit