The Affordable Art Fair kicks off their 3rd edition in Hong Kong tomorrow night and will run for 3 days till the weekend. Over 1,000s artists from all over the world will be showcasing their work and over 130 galleries will be present at this fair. Considered the art lover and new collector’s art fair, the majority of art pieces will be priced affordably with price starting from HK$1000 up to HK$100,000. There are plenty of activities lined-up to make art discovery fun and interesting and to keep everyone entertained.
Highlights of the fair
- Young Talent Hong Kong exhibition where Hong Kong’s young emerging talent will be discovered.
- Go Gallery Speed Dating at Education Space to learn about art from artists, gallerists and art experts
- Take part in the crowd sourced artwork at theDBS Spark Corner creative workshop lead by ArtLoop
- Discover more Hong Kong talent at the Sovereign Art Foundation Schools Art Prize and the Hong Kong Cancer Fund Stand
- Sovereign Art Foundation is providing fun-filled workshops at the Children’s Art Studio for kids to harness their inner Picasso, while parents browse the galleries.
- Date: Friday, 22 May 12pm – 6pm, Saturday, 23 May 11am – 7pm, Sunday, 24 May 11am – 6pm
- Venue: Hall 3B&C, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Ticket price: HK$150