Be brave and be bold this spring sporting this cheerful colour trend.
Forget about little accents – be bold, take orange to the next level by having a large chunk in your outfit. It’s both loud and shinny at Proenza Schouler and Acne. The Proenza duo’s take was shiny but texturised whereas Acne had full on mirror like metallic. Christopher Bailey opted for a muted pumpkin hue at Burberry. And away from the sleek and polished, it was a knock-out full bloom of tangy orange-red at Alexander McQueen.
- What about some tone on tone with a neon orange belt from Gap (HK$149)
- Play with colours – Opening Ceremony Glastonbury colour-block Platform Sandals (HK$5000)
- With the erratic spring weather, a cardigan would always come in handy. Jack Wills Landsdall Cardigan (approx. HK$800)
- Gap Neon Orange Striped Shirt (HK$199)
- Go with the Flo – Kate Spade New Bond Street Florence (approx. HK$4000)
- Coach Half Inch Hinged Mixed Op Art Bangle (approx. HK$1500)
- Be on trend with this Alexander Wang colour-block silk dress (HK$4040)
By Nathalie Lun
Where to buy?
- Gap, LHT Tower, 31 Queens Road Central, Central
- Lane Crawford, ifc Mall, Podium 3, ifc mall, 8 Finance Street, Central
- Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Lane Crawford Online Store
- Jack Wills, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
- Kate Spade, Shop 236, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Kate Spade, Shop 2083, ifc Mall, Central
- Coach, G/f & 1/f, 36 Queens Road, Central
- Coach, Shop 1062-1063, level 1, Elements, 1 Austin Road West