Nine West seems to have taken the mantra on board that every woman is different and run away with it for their Fall Winter 2010 collection. Leopard, rock ‘n’ roll, toned down or jewelled…there’s something for everyone with this newest collection.
Known for their trendy and stylish pieces, there’s lots of luxe-looking leopard print pieces to choose from including the Leopold series peep-toe pumps, ballerina and sling bags.
The Clash takes us back to the ’80s with rock ‘n’ roll details like sequined studs and bold buckles, while Precious Heritage gives some military flair to our everyday outfits with its natural earth tones, straps, buckles and fur attachments. There’s even decorative pleats and ruching in soft muted romantic shades of blush and pebble in their Toned Down line, with bright jewels and beads encrusted in metallic hue shoes from the Jewel Box series.
What to look out for from Nine West:
- shoes that use menswear fabrics
- strong details such as buckles, sequins, studs and straps
- ruching and decorative pleats
- beads, jewels and metallic hues
Nine West picks:
Where to Buy?
- Shop 148, Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2921 2009
- Shop 1101A, ifc mall, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2234 7336
- Shop 2334, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2926-3813