Sneakers that prove form isn’t always compromised by function.
We’ve all seen them around, the Converse-esque sneakers with a beefed up platform, and yet somehow not managed to attribute them to a name. Well, we here at Butterboom would like to let you in on the fashion secret by introducing iiJin, a Hong Kong-based brand responsible for these popular sneakers sported by the masses.
iiJin was started by a Korean designer with a background in fashion, who’s styled for local celebrities and has also been a buyer for labels including Chloe, Phillip Lim 3.1 and Just Cavalli.
We love a bit of studs and chains, and the new collection of iiJin sneakers gives us exactly that. Available in pony hair, croc, tweed and quilted patent leather, these sexy sneakers feature studs lined down the back or chain details arranged at the toe-end. Aimed at elongating your legs while being comfortable and simultaneously looking like a badass, it’s easy to see why iiJin’s popularity will remain.
- High Top Studs Quilted Crystallic in Steel Grey, HK$1950
- High Top Jacquard & Chain in Jet Black, HK$1690
- High Top Jacquard & Chain in Royal Blue, HK$1690
- High Top Studs Quilted Crystallic in Marron Brown, HK$1950
- High Top Tweed with Cha in in China Red, HK$1690
- High Top Tweed with Chain in Chestnut, HK$1690
- High Top Tweed with Chain in Dark Grey, HK$1690
Where to buy?
- Shop 119, Lee Gardens II, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2576 1930
- Xplus, LCX Level 3, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2175 0086
By Natasha Lai