The weather is turning cold and its time to pull out our winter boots. The booties trend is not going anywhere this winter so let’s look at what’s on trend. Our verdict on what’s hot – boots with added texture like fur trims and embelishment, cut-out booties and boots with accents either on the sole, heel in a different colour or different materials.
Having said that we love the classic knee-highs, they just have an undeniable elegance that goes so well with dresses.
1. B Brian Atwood Faviera Knee High Boots HK$ 5,151.77. These platform boots with stiletto heels are super sexy and the snakeskin accent adds a textural detail.
2. Ash Yes Shearling Wedge Boots HK$ 2,696.63. Winters are almost incomplete without shearling – who can resist this pair of snug and comfortable wedge boots?
3. Elizabeth and James Suri Cutout Booties HK$ 2,616.13. Cutout booties are all the rage at the moment – the Olsen twins gave them a polished and edgy twist.
5. Fendi Black Patterned Persian Wool Round-toed Spike-heeled Openwork Ankle Boot HK$ 8,080. Simply put, this pair of ankle boots is a play on mixed materials at its best.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Peggy Ankle Boot Black HK$ 6,990. Pointed ankle boots with unique patent details.
Where to buy?
- Roger Vivier Shop 105, 1F, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2810 8690
- 3.1 Phillip Lim G310-1, Ground Floor, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel:
- Fendi, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2524 7686