Christian Dior’s gorgeous rose inspired jewellery.
Throughout his life, Christian Dior has always had a love affair with the rose. From the time his parent’s moved him into the “Villa Les Rhumbs” up until his passing, the rose has always influenced most of his designs. For summer 2010, the fashion house of Christian Dior has released 2 lovely jewellery, inspired by the designer’s favorite flower.
The Boise de Rose Collection, is inspired by the stem, rather than the rose flower and features a collection embellished with diamonds in yellow and white gold where the rose stem artfully entertwining fingers in a unique symbol of love.
The Rose Dior Pre Catelan Collection uses coral as its unique defining embellishment. Diamonds of various sizes are set in brilliant coral and yellow gold, creating an organic feel to rings, earrings and bracelets.
- “Bois de Rose” hoop earrings, white gold and diamonds. HK$ 175,00
- “Rose Dior Pré Catelan” ring, yellow gold, diamonds and white coral- HK$ 36,000
- “Bois de Rose” ring, yellow gold and diamonds, HK$ 16,000
- “Bois de Rose” ring, white gold and diamonds, HK$ 17,000
- “Bois de Rose” ring, yellow gold and diamonds, HK$ 39,000
Where to Buy?
- Dior Boutique, G/F, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2524 8277
Photo source: Dior Joaillerie