Time magazine spotlights the Women in Luxury
We love success stories featuring powerful women at Butterboom. The latest issue of Time Style & Design focused out in early September, features 11 women who are changing the world…in style.
The Time supplement featured women who are shaking up the business of luxury and taking charge. Read about the CEO of giant cosmetic empire Lancome, to the talent agency boss that signs the likes of Scarlet Johansson for Louis Vuitton and Russia’s most successful homegrown high street retail fashion sensation founded by a 16 year old who’s still in high school. There’s also profiles on more well known names like Stella McCartney and Anya Hindmarch.
An interesting read on how these individuals got to where they are today. Some climbed the corporate the corporate ladder, others ran their giant empires with their spouses, all of them blazing new success paths for themselves.
- Odile Roujol – President, Lancôme
- Anya Hindmarch-Designer: Manging Director, Anya Hindmarch
- Liya Kebede -Philanthropist: Owner & founder of lemlem children’s clothing company
- Victoria Brynner – Producer: Founder/president, Stardust Visions and Stardust Celebrities
- Stella McCartney – Designer: Creative Director, Stella McCartney
- Kira Plastinina – Designer: Founder, Kira Plastinina, full-time high school student
- Shamina Talyarkhan – Artisan: Owner, Shameeza Embroideries
- L’Wren Scott – Designer: Owner, L’Wren Scott
- Lorna Kelly – Luxury Auctioneer
- Shireen El Khatib – retailer: CEO, Al Tayer Insignia
- Linda Fargo – Retailer: SVP, fashion office and store presentation, Bergdorf Goodman
- Veronique Gabai – Pinsky – Perfumer: President, Aramis and designer, Estée Lauder Co
Read the full story at the Time site by clicking here, and get inspired.