The Open Air markets will set-up shop again come September as the weather cools down.
If you love browsing out for handicrafts out in the open, you might want to check out the Open Air Market where budding and professional designers, artists and aspiring gourmands set up shop to offer you a taste of their work. There is a variety of local artist, artisans, cooks and entertainers who will be displaying their goods for sale out in the fresh crisp Autumn air. The markets are set-up in 2 locations: The Pokfulam Markets and The Peak Galleria market.
What are they selling? gourmet wines and cheese, clothes, handicrafts, gifts, collectibles and photography, organic products. Bring your kids, there will be entertainment to keep them busy.
The Pokfulam Markets
- Location: The Podium, Cyberport
- Date & Time: First Sunday of the month, 10am – 5pm
- When: 6th September, 4th October, 1st November and 6th December 2009
The Peak Galleria Market
- Location: Level 3, The Peak Galleria
- Date & Time: Third Sunday of the Month, 10am – 5pm
- When: 20th September, 18th October, 15th November, 20th December 2009