Making a statement with the Brazilian beauty.
Looks like Esprit is serious about their Fall/Winter 2011 collection as the world’s most successful supermodel fronts their new campaign showing off some key looks.
Looking to capture the casual and businesswear market with a selection of key pieces – i.e. a camel coat, black belted leather jacket and pilot-style/bomber leather jacket – stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington, who’s styled for top fashion mags, pulled together these “iconic style” looks for Gisele, as shot by British fashion photographer David Sims.
We love the clean line, classic pieces, laidback and easy elegance that manages to capture the Californian spirit of the Esprit brand. We absolutely adore this jacket with the red under the collar detail and think it will fly off the shelves at HK$2499!
- Camel coat, HK$2499
- Pilot-style/bomber leather jacket, HK$2999
- Black belted leather jacket, HK$1099
Where to buy?
- Loke Yew Building, G/F & 1/F, 50-52 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2523 1900
- Lee Theatre Plaza, G/F & 1/F, 99 Percival street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2890 4390
- Yue Hwa International Bldg , G/F – 3/F Peking Road, 7 Ashley Road, TST, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2377 9114