Hong Kong’s clothes swapping event.
Don’t know what to do with your old clothes? Well why not swap them with others? Popular in London and New York, EcoChic Swish is a clothes-swapping event that has made its way to Hong Kong, where fashionistas bring their pre-worn clothes and accessories to swap with others.
To participate, find a minimum of 5 items of clothing, shoes or accessories that are in tip-top condition and donate them before the event. In return, you will receive a corresponding number of ‘Swishing credits’ to pick up ‘new’ pieces on the night. There’s also a chance to win John Hardy jewellery, a reconstructed outfit by Johanna Ho, a brocade clutch by Kotur and lots more.
- HKD200 payable in advance will get you a glass of champagne, organic cupcakes and a gift bag.
- To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2861 0360
- For more info: www.ecochicfashion.com or queeneco.com
- Thursday, October 28, 2010
- Time: 7pm reception
- Venue: John Hardy office, 14/F Block C, Sea View estate, No.8 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
image source: thedailydigi.com