Marks & Spencers recently launched The Clothing Exchange with Cantopop singer Jade Kwan. The Clothing Exchange recycles and reuses unwanted clothes by asking people to bring in any unwanted items of clothes to any Marks & Spencers stores in Hong Kong. Between 9 November – 6 December 2015, customers making a donation of clothing will save 10% when they spend HK$500-HK$1,000 on full priced clothing. Marks & Spencers is working with I:CO, a company who will recycle old clothes into new fabrics into different products like upholstery. All profits made from the recycling of the garments will be donated to children’s charity UNICEF to help transform the lives of children in need around the world.
- Date: 9 November – 6 December 2015
- Customers leave unwanted clothes in specially designed recycling boxes at Marks & Spencer’s stores
- Save 10% for purchase valued between HK$500 – HK$1,000 on full-priced clothing (excludes Marks & Spencer Food Store)
- Basement – 1/F, Central Tower, 28 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong, Tel:2921 8323
- 130 CityPlaza, Tai Koo Shing, 18 Tai Koo Shing Road, Hong Kong, Tel:2922 7234
- Unit G3A & UG3 iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Tel:2926 6080