You’re invited to a sneak peak at what’s in the next season at Lane Crawford.
Fashion Director at Lane Crawford, Sarah Rutson gives us some insight on key trends for Autumn/Winter and what they are buying for Lane Crawford. Autumn is a season of new silhouettes and contrast, textures with bright bold colour blocks, touches of glitz and glam rock thrown in.
There’s a sexy undertone in the prime and proper look, laidback sensuality, and vamped up fetishism to cater to any mood you’re in.
Check out this video we shot at last week’s preview showroom:
Sarah’s top trend for Autumn/Winter 2011-
- The cape, last year’s sensation must-have makes a comeback, more defined and luxurious.
- Knitwear is chunky and oversized to be worn wtih skinny pants or sexy ripped up leggings.
- Bright hues of cherry red, pumpkin, orange, yellow and rich jewel tones of burgundy, rust, teal and sapphire blue continues to dominate this season.
- Vamped up fetishism comes in forms of see-through sheer fabrics, tulle and lace.
- Contrast comes in mixed fabrics and textures with prints, tartans, colour blocks. Textures are combined and mixed for effect.
- The 70s theme continues to buzz throughout with Chloe and Yves Saint Laurent offering up silky blouses paired with high-waisted flared trouser and maxi skirts.