Getting wet in style.
Don’t be glum this rainy season, Burberry‘s capsule collection for 2010 aptly named April Showers is great for keeping you dry while looking cool. Burberry has made a name internationally for their functional and fashionable trenchcoats, so we’re not at all surprised by this fab collection.
Internationally released on April 22, the April Showers collection consists of womenswear, menswear and accessories that will snap in the drizzle and we’re especially smitten with the mustard umbrella and military red rain boots both done in the famous Burberry plaid with just the right injections of color. Takes the phrase “save if for a rainy day” to whole new heights!!
- 1. Burberry Bright Mustard Umbrella- HK$2,100
- 2. Burberry Stone White Trench Coat – HK$10,500
- 3. Burberry Military Red Rainboot – HK$1,950
Where to Buy?
- Level 2, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central. Tel: 2234 7168
- Shop 209-210, 2/F, Times Square, Causeway Bay.Tel: 2506 2844
- Shop 201-203, Level 2, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui. Tel: 2377 4493