Have fun with stripes this Spring.
Going by what we see on the runway, stripes are all the rage in Prada’s Womenswear Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show. And we’re not just talking about the clothes. This obsession with stripes spills over onto their bag designs like the Canapa Righe bag that’s available in different variations.
The design is simple to say the least yet we have to admit it’s quite a standout bag as its striped print is plastered all over, and in striking color combinations like red/black and green/black. Made of cotton fabric and a leather “work” buckle fastener, the range is decidedly casual. However, unlike the brief tote and cotton strap bag, the leather strap and flap version elevates the look to casual chic.
- Prada Canapa Righe brief tote – HK$10,700
- Prada Canapa Righe leather strap bag – HK$11,000
- Prada Canapa Righe cotton strap bag – HK$6,000
Where to buy?
- Prada Alexandra House. Alexandra House, Ground Floor, Shop 4,Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 25222989
- Prada Canton Road. Harbour City, 11 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Tel: 2368 9662