Exclusive additions to the Bally line up to commemorate the Olympics 2012.
As London holds its breath for the 2012 Olympics, Bally shows their support for the worldwide spectacle by releasing a specially designed sneaker and tote combo featuring none other than the aptly named Bally-rina. The Athena high-top sneaker features a back zip, which when undone reveals a poised Bally-rina waving a gymnastics ribbon around.
The Hanoe fabric tote with its soft leather handles also portrays a whimsical Bally-rina with that Olympic-colored ribbon again. Beautifully designed and memorable too, there’s nothing like a major global event as an excuse to get some shopping done – you know, for commemorative purposes right?
- Bally-rina Athena: HKD 3,990
- Hanoe fabric tote: HKD 6,990
- Shop G02, G/F, 26 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Tel: 23681041
- Shop No. 2089B, Podium Level Two, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central. Tel: 35862899
- Shop LG210 Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon. Tel: 22657100