Our picks from Bottega Veneta’s Fall/Winter 2011 Collection.
We’ve always been fans of Bottega Veneta’s eternally classy designs, the Fall/Winter accessories collection does not disappoints. Though its still distinctively Bottega, there’s lots of texture and interesting elements in this ultra covetable collection.
In the words of creative director Tomas Maier, the collection epitomizes; “a mix of control and passion,” with interesting textures and vivid colours matched with clean silhouettes and relaxed shapes. We’re loving the vibrant palette of citrine, amber, rust and topaz – something a bit different from the usual black and dark brown.
Resina Python Bag and Resina Tote Velvet Python Bag, which strike the perfect balance between casual and eye-catching, and the Nero Plaster Intreccio Micropizzio Leather Tote which is anything but your average black bag!
- Nero Plaster Intreccio Micropizzo Leather Tote HK$93,000
- Metal Lace Karung Knot HK$33,500
- Resina Python Bag HK$39,500
- Resina Tote Velvet Python Bag HK$36,600
Where to buy?
- Shop G06-07, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2973 0882
- Shop G318a, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2739 6865
- Shop 2060a, Level 2, Elements, Kowloon Station, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel: 2196 8787