YSL Beaute’s fall 2011 look is vibrant and lush.
If you ever dreamt of a midnight garden, well this is what it would look like. YSL‘s international make-up artist Lloyd Simmonds has created the ultimate fantastical look for fall with a riot of colours like dark green, mauve, aubergine, violet and green aqua dominating the palette.
If you’ve yet to try shades of purple on your skin before, this is a great look with brightening effects for every skin stype. The collection also features Asia-limited edition colours for the nail polish and eye shadow.
- YSL Ombre Lumieres eyeshadow HK$440/8.5g
- Blush Radiance HK$350/4g
- YSL La Laque nail polish HK$170/10ml
- YSL Rouge Volupte Perle, HK$220
Where to buy?
YSL counters at
- Harvey Niclos, The Landmark, Central. Tel: 2528 0366
- Sogo Causeway Bay. Tel: 2831 8484
- Lane Crawford, Times Square. Tel: 2111 0136