Are you ready for “Greige”?
Armani has announced its staple color for fall- Greige, a colour that is a blend of beige and gray. Giorgio Armani’s Greige palettes include grey, charcoal, pale lilac grey, sandy beige, deep ocean blue and pale green pearl. Shades that are perfect for blending, that looks subtle yet sultry.
How to get the Armani Griege fall look?
1. Use the charcoal and greige or pale lilac grey and fuchia eye shadow colours to contour the eye
2. Sweep under lower lash line and over upper lash line, blending well
3. Use charcoal to add intensity
4. For more intensity apply midnight blue eyeliner along the upper lid lash line
5. Apply lip shimmer (no. 59) on the lips
Where to Buy?
Armani’s Greige will be available in mid-July at Armani beauty boutique and beauty counters:
- Giorgio Armani beauty boutique
- Armani Chater House Shop. Tel: 2532 7733
- Giorgio Armani beauty counters at
- Lane Crawford,Canton Road, TST . Tel: 3188 5903
- Lane Crawford Times Square, Causeway Bay. Tel: 2115 9693
- Seibu Pacific Place, Admiralty. Tel: 2971 3803