Ninfeo mio is a fragrance inspired by the forgotten gardens of Ninfa located in the old city of Ninfa, once referred to as medieval Pompeii in the southeast of Rome.
There’s a charming little story about The Ninfa garden which belongs to the aristocratic Caetani family. It laid abandoned and in ruins for over six centuries after a civil war broke out and was only restored back to a botanical garden in 1920, when Ada Wilbraham, wife of Onorat Caetani fell in love with the garden and made it her life’s mission to restore it. Considered one of the most romantic and beautiful gardens in the world, if you are ever in Italy, be sure to pay a visit.
Annick Goutal has captured the scent of this garden in a bottle.
Annick Goutal’s new fragrance, Ninfeo Mio is an aromatic scent with top notes of Italian lemon and citron mix with notes of lavender and a warn woody base. It has been described as the smell of summer in Italy, fresh, green and lush.
Annick Goutal is exclusive available at JOYCE Beauty.
- Ninfeo mio EDT Ribbed bottle HK$990/50ml and HK$1350/100ml
- Ninfeo mio EDT Square bottle HK$1100/100ml
Where to buy?
- G/F New World Tower. Tel: 2869 5816
- G106, Gateway Arcade, Canton Road. Tel: 2367 0860
- G39 Festival Walk. Tel: 2265 7176
- JOYCE BEAUTY, Lane Crawford Pacific Place. Tel: 3798 0172
- JOYCE BEAUTY, Lane Crawford Times Square. Tel: 3798 0171