Anyone who’s tried bareMinerals‘ Complexion Rescue will know that these guys are seriously upping their game when it comes to skin-boosting cosmetics. The company’s latest collection, Skinsorials, focusses on boosting your skin’s overall skin health and resilience.
In the collection are four cleansers, four moisturisers and a very unique SkinLongevity™ Vital Power Infusion. The Vital Power Infusion is definitely our favourite, a first-of-its-kind modern serum featuring the legendary Long Life Herb as its main ingredient, which is a herb from Okinawa, Japan. It also contains California Poppy and Lempuyang Ginger Extract to boost and renew skin cells.
Meanwhile, the cleansers come in four different formulas to suit different skin types – cleansing oil, deep cleansing foam, purifying cleanser and gelee cleanser – and the moisturisers are infused with bareMinerals’s Intuitive Mineral Moisture™ Technology to help restore skin’s moisture reserves so it stays moisturised for longer. Adding all to cart as we speak.
- SkinLongevity™ Vital Power Infusion, HK$420 for 50ml
- Skinsorials Cleansers, prices range from HK$170 to HK$250
- Skinsorials Moisturisers, prices range from Hk$280 to HK$330
Where to buy:
- L2, Beauty Avenue, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Hong Kong. Tel: 02-2466 2128
- Facesss, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 02-2995 3065
- B1/F, Sogo, Causeway Bay, 555 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong. 02-2796 2066