Romantic escape at the Landmark Mandarin.
Probably the only time you wouldn’t feel weird about staying in a hotel in the city you live in is when there is a deal like this. From now till the end of the year the Landmark Mandarin Oriental has these sweet Heavenly HoneyMOon packages that you’ll want to get married just so you can check it out.
For $4300 a night you get a 7-foot circular bathtub, library of romantic DVD movies, daily breakfast and…
– A dozen long stemmed red roses
– A romantic turn down that includes a rose-petal covered bed, a complimentary bottle of champagne and homemade chocolate dipped strawberries
– Free upgrade to the Sanctuary Suite at The Oriental Spa, designed for parallel pampering with dual treatment beds, vitality tub, and private amethyst crystal steam shower, when booking a two-hour Time Ritual for two
– For the ultimate thrill, a helicopter tour of Hong Kong can also be arranged â€“ price upon application.
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental also offers a Wedding Registry Cocktail Package, a stylish alternative to the Hong Kong wedding registry, and is priced from $49,888 for 40 guests, and includes
– Recommendations on a celebrant to perform the official ceremony
– Tian and Di function rooms, including stylish wedding decorations and separate areas for the signing ceremony and cocktails
– Sumptuous cocktail menu, 3-hour beverage package and wedding cake
– Newlyweds who booked the above Wedding Registry Cocktail Package can indulge in the Heavenly HoneyMOon package for one night on a complimentary basis.
For reservations, please contact The Landmark Mandarin Oriental directly on +852-2132-0188 or visit the website at www.mandarinoriental.com/landmark