Next generation of Moto arrives in Hong Kong.
Motorola launched in Hong Kong today, the latest members of its popular smartphone handset series – the MING A1600 and MOTO A810. The highly-anticipated MING A1600 features innovative handwriting features as well as a full-package of productivity and multimedia functions. Along with the chic entry-level PDA- MOTO A810, both expand on Motorola’s MING family and will continue driving Hong Kong’s pen-based handset market.
More photos and specs below.
The chic and stylish MOTO A810 is an entry-level PDA with some new features added, and comes in two classic color schemes – white and black.
- Features Motorola’s industry-leading smart handwriting technology, providing an unparalleled handwriting experience;
- Integrated MP3 and video player, FM radio and standard 3.5mm jack help balance work with fun;
- Built-in 2.0 megapixel camera can capture and share photos and videos;
- USB 2.0 data transmission and up to 2GB memory with a MicroSD card, make it easy to transfer and save those precious moments.
- Pre-loaded stock trading and dictionary applications, and classic games put your life and work in your hands.
- Stand-alone, touch-screen AGPS for real time turn-by-turn navigation;
- 3.2 megapixel auto focus camera with panorama and scanning capabilities;
- Industry-leading smart pen-based Chinese handwriting on a 2.4” touch screen;
- Talking dictionary scans characters, recognizes the words and even pronounces the translations for you;
- Smart Linux platform supports multi-tasking
- Storage capacity expandable to 4GB with MicroSD card.