Lumo BodyTech, an app development company based in California that has developed an to help you improve your posture – Lumo Lift. An app that will get you standing tall and keep your posture in tack! If you’re a sloucher, suffer from bad posture, then check out this app as it aims to assist you in achieving the correct alignment of your body against gravity.
What it does:
The Lumo Lift is an activity tracker that helps you to correct bad posture by detecting when your body closes up and gently vibrates to remind you to sit or stand up straight. The tiny device is cleverly designed to be worn on the inside of your clothes and is attached by a magnet that clips onto your collar, bra strap or anywhere around your shoulder. Thanks to its inbuilt movement tracker, not only can this nifty little gadget help to improve your posture, you can also use it to monitor your calories and count the number of steps you take each day.
What we love:
- The battery lasts for five days and it only takes two hours to charge it back up.
- The clasp comes in a whole variety of colours.
- It’s small and easy to attach discreetly to your clothes.
What could be better:
- The Lift will only work with iOS devices at launch but will soon be able to work with Android devices shortly after.
- Hong Kong is not currently on its pre-order shipping list.
The Lift is currently selling for US$69 not including shipping and a pack of clasps will cost you US$10 extra. Devices will start shipping spring 2014.
Where to Buy?
You can pre-order the Lift from the official website, though Hong Kong residents may have to wait just a bit longer.