Get your tickets for the art event of the year – Art HK 2012.
Mark your diaries for the most aniticipated art fair in Hong Kong. Art HK 2012 kicks off with the Vernissage, opening night on Wednesday, 16 May 2012. The Vernissage night is from 5-9pm and its one of the biggest social nights of the year.
This year, Butterboom is on the hunt for the “Best Dressed Art Patron” at the Art HK fair. We are giving away 20 of the Vernissage tickets to our best dressed readers to attend the opening night. (see below on how to enter)
During the opening night, Butterboom photographers will be on the ground, taking pictures of well dressed art patrons. Come in your fashionable best and get your photos taken. We are working in conjunction with Stylecab judges to select the best dressed for the night. There is also a readers voting for the “Best Dressed Art Patron” so check our site on Monday, 21 May 2012 to cast your vote and see if you have been spotted and shortlisted.
How to enter?
- On the comment box below – Send us a link to a picture of yourself in a great looking outfit. Image can be from any digital source you can link to, facebook or your blog
- Email us at email@example.com your name + email + mobile number and link again
- We will select 20 lucky Butterboom members with the best outfits over the weekend. Competition closes at Tue 15 May 3pm
- On Tue, 15 May by 5pm, selected winners of the Venissage tickets will be notified by email to arrange pick up of tickets on the opening night with one of our staffs
- Make sure you have signed up with as Butterboom VIP member as only signed up members will qualify for tickets. (you can sign up here if you are not yet a Butterboom VIP member)
If you did not win tickets, you can still pick up your tickets from www.hongkongartfair.com.
Art HK 2012 Tickets and Opening Hours
- Vernissage tickets for 16 May are HK$500 per ticket
- General tickets from 17-20 May are HK$250 per ticket.
- ArtFair Hours:
- Vernissage night: Wednesday, 16 May, 5-9pm
- Thurs, 17 May -19 May: 12 pm -7pm
- Sunday,20 May: 12pm -5pm