Hong Kong promotion alert for spending at Seven for Mankind, Kookai and more.
Fairton, the fashion retail group that manages the following brands in Hong Kong are having a promotion at all of their stores from 16 Oct – 16 Nov 08:
Jean Paul Gaultier, Seven for Mankind, Kookai, Max Mara, Max & Co, PlusIT, Sportmax, Marina Rinaldi, iBlues, Penny Black
Spend HK$3000 at any of their store and get a HK$200 cash coupon to spend at the very stylish Caffe-Ristorante, Cova. If you spend over HK$5000, you can get a complimentary high tea for 2 at Cova.
Guess how much to need to spend to get a roundtrip ticket to Tokyo/Osaka via ANA airlines?
Click here for the rest of the offers
How it works?
- Once you spent over HK$1000 at any of the above shops, staff will record your spent and set up an account for you.
- Keep your sales receipts for your own records.
- Combine spending from any of their stores to make up total.
- Coupon can be redeemed at any of Fairton’s shop once set points are reached.
- Remember to redeem your points before 16 Nov.
- Different gift vouchers have different valid dates, so make sure you check your vouchers.