Up to 90% off.
Check out the Joseph, Rosebullet and ICB 3 day sale from November 5-7 to pick up some new additions for your wardrobe from their Summer ’09 and past collections.
Joseph, which has a stand-alone boutique at Hysan Avenue and distribution at Harvey Nichols Hong Kong, is a popular UK high street label best known for their classic work clothes using quality luxe material and perfect cuts, something that ICB or International Concept Brand can relate to with its modern sharp work clothes with a contemporary twist. And last but not least, as the name suggests Rosebullet sells tough urban casual-wear with a feminine edge, a stylish Japanese brand founded by New York-based artist Joanna Guevara. So get shopping!
- November 5-6, 2009 from 11am- 7pm
- November 7, 2009 from 11am -6pm
- Venue: Godown B, 17/F Evergain Centre, 28 On Muk Street, Shatin.
- Tel: 2558 3439
- Cash, EPS, Visa, Mastercard and American Express card accepted
How to get there:
- Take the MTR to Shek Mun Station
- Get out at Exit A
- Take bus 284 at Shatin Station and get off at Ravana Garden