Here’s part 2 of the guide outlet shopping in Ap Lei Chau. We’ve introduced 5 shops last week and here’s the next 5 shops to visit at Horizon Plaza.
We suggest that you make a note of the stores you plan on visiting before you get on the lift and mark down the floors they are on. There are no store directory on all the floors so unless you have an excellent memory and can memorize all the floors you want to visit, this will save you a trip back down to the ground level to see the directory.
6. MAX MARA WAREHOUSE
This warehouse has probably one of the best display of all the outlets in the entire Horizon Plaza. Here, you don’t really feel like you are in an outlet shopping but in the actual store. The great thing is you pay alot less here. Expect about 30-50% off last season’s clothes. A wide variety of lovely evening dresses, jackets, contemporary tops and shoes that won’t go out of fashion can be found here at attractive discounts.
Where: 2707-11, 27F, Horizon Plaza. Tel: 2553 7036
7. POLO RALPH LAUREN
The Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to Horizon Plaza, opened less than 2 months ago. It houses lots of classic and contemporary American country style apparels. The outlet is bright and cosy. We found a simple yet elegant day dress for only HK$199 on special. Other accessories like berets and hats can be found going for as low as HK$70.
Where: 2201 & 20, 22/F, Horizon Plaza. Tel: 2552 5627
If you love Aldo, you’re gonna love the Aldo Outlet! This spacious outlet has an eye catchy display. The Aldo outlet shop opened less than a month ago. You can find almost all types of shoes here from sandals, boots, heels and bags. Prices can be as low HK$299 for a pair of heels but are generally only 20-50% off retail store prices.
Where: 1901, 19/F, Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong. Tel: 2580 9090
9. FAIRTON LABELS FASHION WAREHOUSE
Another multi brands warehouse. At Fairton, they carry a mix of designer labels like Jean Paul Gaultier, Lancel, more contemporary labels Rossetti Fratelli, Kookai, GF Ferre and others more affordable brands. If your visit falls during their sale and stock take period, you will be able to some really good quality Kookai tops from $68, an absolute bargain.
Where: 1910, 19/F, Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong. Tel: 2873 2230
10. BLUEBELL FASHION WAREHOUSE
This multi brand distributor carries Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Moschino, Anya Hindmarch, Blumarine and also homeware brand like Alessi. Others labels like Moschino, Blumarine blouses and skirts can also be found here. Expect to find past season Jimmy Choo’s shoes and bags at a lot less.
Where: 1902-5, 19/F, Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong Tel: 2580 1722
- Location: Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong. Tel: 2554 9089
- Opening Hours: 10:00-1900 daily. Some shops have different operating hours or close one day a week. Joyce Boutique is closed on Mondays.
How to get there?
We recommend taking the taxi but if you want to take the bus, here’s how to –
- From Central: City Bus 90 Central (Exchange Square) to Ap Lei Chau Estate
- From Causeway Bay: City Bus 92 Causeway Bay to Ap Lei Chau Estate
- From Airport: City Bus A10 Airport 9Ground Trans. Ctr) to Ap Lei Chau Estate
- From Central Ferry: NWFB 91 Central (Ferry Piers) to Ap Lei Chau Estate
How to get back?
- From Ap Lei Chau: Take Horizon Plaza shuttle bus at Ap Lei Chau Estate Bus Terminal
- Frequency: Mon- Friday: Every 15 minutes: 07:45-19:35
- Sat & Sunday:Every 20 minutes: 09:00-19:30
– By King Chan