Asia Contemporary Art Show who will be holding their 7th edition art show in Hong Kong which is scheduled from 8 – 11 October with previews held on the 8th. This year there are over 60 exhibitors and 2,000 artworks from 20 countries in Asia showcasing at this show. The artworks will be displayed over three floors at the Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place.This year, Asia Contemporary will showcase a range of artwork from local emerging talents to mid-career artists to help their art work get discovered. With art pieces ranging from sculptures, paintings and photography, this show is for new collectors looking for art in their home and art collectors looking to discover new artists.
Asia Contemporary Art Show will open with a VIP Collectors Preview on Thursday evening on 8 October and to the public, the next day on 9 October at 1pm. Standard tickets are HK$220 (admits two if purchased online but one if purchased at the door).
Artists that will be exhibition their work include; Hong Kong artists Li Wah, Rachel Cheung Wai-Sze, TK Chan, Andrea Chung, Bobo Po, French painter Jean Michel Garczynski, Korean & French sculptor Moon Shin and Chinese artists Du Haijun and Hong Haochang.
- Asia Contemporary Art Show
- VIP Preview: (by invitation only) 8 October, 15:00 -21:00
- Art Night: (by invitation or ticket only) 9th October 13:00 – 15:00
- General Admission: 9 October: 13:00 – 15:00,10 October 13:00 – 20:00pm and 11 October, 11:00 – 18:00
- Venue: Conrad Hong Kong, 40th, 41st, 42nd floor
- Price: Standard tickets are HK$220 (admits two if purchased online but one if purchased at the door).
How to win VIP tickets to the Asia Contemporary Art Show
Butterboom is giving away 10 tickets to attend the VIP art night on 8 October (Thur) which is valid for use on Fri, Sat and Sun.
To win VIP tickets to the Asia Contemporary Art Show Hong Kong 2015 –
- Like the Butterboomhk facebook page and follow us on Instagram at Butterboomhk
- Email: email@example.com with your name, address and facebook and instagram account names.
- Competition entries close at 5pm on 2 October and winners will be contacted directly.
- Make sure you use a valid postal address, e-mail and contact number so we can get in touch.
Find out more about Asia Comtemporary Art Show at www.asiacontemporaryart.com