See over 3000 works of art from around the world at the Asia Contemporary Art Show’s Spring edition.
Hong Kong is all about art this week. The Asia Contemporary Art Show opens 4th edition in Hong Kong this Thursday, 15th of May at the Conrad Hotel. Held twice a year, this is the second largest satellite art event (in terms of participating galleries) after Art Basel so it should be in your list of art events to attend this week!
The Asia Contemporary Art Show will present contemporary artworks from young and emerging talents as well as more established artists. Over 70 artists are expected to attend the Show and examine works of art from acclaimed artists like Andy Warhol, Sir Peter Blake, Banksy, Zhao Kai Lan, Ling Jian, Yayoi Kusama, Yoshio Yoshimura, Yoo Sun Tai, Mikhail Molochnikov and other up-and-coming artists.
Opening night is on Thursday, 15th May and the show runs till Sunday, 18 May.
Meet the Artists
• Alexey Yarygin, Russia (Alchemy; room 4023)
• Claudia Ferrari, Argentina (BA Contemporary Art; room 4118)
• Jeong, Bong Chae, Korea (1st. iKON; room 4424)
• Amanda Parer, Australia (room 4310)
• Elling Reitan, United States (Ashok Jain Gallery; room 4209)
• Wang Xue Jun, China (Noeli Gallery; room 4409)
• Li Cheng Hsun, Taiwan (MuMu X Ke-Yuan; room 4218)
• Simona Marziani, Spain (Lizzy Forrester’s Fusion Art; room 4005)
• Arnaud Nazare-Aga, France (Koi Art Gallery; room 4307)
- Date: 15 – 18 May 2014
- Time: 15 & 16 May: 5 – 9:30pm; 17 & 18 May (Sat & Sun): 1:30 – 8:30pm
- Venue: 40th – 44th floors, Conrad Hong Kong, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
- VIP tickets at HK$260 and standard tickets at HK$180
- To buy tickets, click here