We predict a touch of leather in your look is going to be big this season!
New York designers are all embracing lashings of leather this fall, and we can’t wait to get behind this edgy-chic trend.
Whether you add just a touch with new accessories like gloves, belts or boots, strike a cool middle-ground with leather sleeves or peplums or go all-out with leather pants, skirts, shorts or tops, this is a look everyone can work, for day or evening.
Michael Kors does it polished and sophisticated with a classy tailored leather top.
Channel Theyskens’ Theory mix-and-match cool by pairing a slouchy sweater with a leather skirt.
At DKNY, LBDs got a modern makeover, accented with leather sleeves and bell-flared hems.
Join the trend with leather accessories a la Diane Von Furstenberg and match leather gloves and belts with your favourite wrap dress.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Peggy ankle boot HK$6,990
- Bottega Veneta Nero soft nappa gloves HK$6,180
- Zara mini skirt with leather frill HK$699
- Zara Studio dress with leather peplum HK$1199
- Gianvito Rossi leather boots HK$10450
- 3.1 Phillip Lim G310-1, Ground Floor, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Bottega Veneta Shop G318a, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong.
- Zara, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Gianvito Rossi Boutique, G/F, No 10, On Lan Street, Central Hong Kong.
By Nathalie Lun