Walk tall in one of this season’s hottest footwear trends.
With the 90s back in fashion, it’s time to welcome the return the white shoe, in particular, the white pump. Long reserved for weddings or associated with a cheap and tacky look, white pumps have undergone something of a renaissance with the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Solange Knowles and Anna Wintour bringing them back to the forefront of fashion.
The easiest way to wear them is with this season’s colour-blocking trend; team white pointed-toe pumps with bright separates to tone down the vibrancy of the overall look.
If colour is not your thing then that’s ok, because white shoes work just as well with Spring/Summer’s monochrome moment by showing an attention to detail that completes the look.
But the most powerful way to wear this trend is to go all white. Perhaps not a look for the shrinking violets, all white is all right with us and tells the world that you are a fashion savvy fashionista. Whether with a white dress or suit and let your white shoes walk out in style.
Here are our picks of the best white shoes around:
1. Gianvito Rossi HK$4,800 – G/F, 10 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2522 4001
2. Givenchy HK$5,990 – Shop 2060, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2234 7033
3. Alexander Wang HK$4,700 – G105, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 2552
4. Jimmy Choo HK$3,750 – Shop G8, Ground Floor, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2525 6068
5. Valentino HK$7,300 – Shop 103-104, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2523 8035
6. Zara HK$599 – Shop 1065-75, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2234 7305
7. Guiseppe Zanotti – Shop 2072-2073, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2805 0890
8. Saint Laurent Paris HK$4,750 – Shop 113A, I/F, The Landmark, Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2868 0092