Want to get your hands on UGG® Australia’s classic sheepskin boots? Then make your way to its new pop-up store at Festival Walk, which not only carries the classic sheepskin boots but also fashion boots, leisure slippers and accessories. As well as their women’s collection, the store will also feature men’s and kids collections from Fall/Winter 2014.
The 350 square feet pop-up store is the first concept store designed with the brand’s latest theme, This Is UGG – those small moments in life that matter most. The store features lifestyle imagery in a monochrome palette that captures moments in life to illustrate the connection between UGG® Australia and its customers. Design elements like logs, white oak flooring and beige walls add to the store’s natural texture and warmth.
To celebrate this opening, there will be an Instagram promotion for customers from September 25 to October 8, 2014. In collaboration with The Lobintan, a snacks kiosk will be transformed into an UGG food truck at the pop-up store. Snap a photo of the pop-up store and upload it to Instagram with hashtag #UGGfestivalwalk. The first 50 customers to do so each day will get a free “This Is UGG” Sesame Smoothie from The Lobitan at Festival Walk from 2 to 4pm (just show your Instagram photo for redemption, terms & conditions apply). With the campaign participation, customers can also receive an UGG® Australia zip pouch upon any purchase at the Festival Walk Pop-up store. First come first serve, while stocks last.
Win a pair of UGG boots:
That’s right, for our latest Butterboom giveaway, and to celebrate the launch of the UGG® Australia Pop-up Store, we’re offering a pair of Mini Bailey Bow Corduroy Boots in either their red or blue colourway worth HK$1,890 to one lucky reader!
How to enter?
- Share this post on Facebook, tag three friends, and give a quick congrats on the new pop-up “Congratulations to the opening of UGG Festival Walk Pop-up store!”
- Sign up here with your name, mobile and email address.
- Competition entries closes at 5pm, 07 Oct 2014.
- The winner will be contacted directly for redemption.
- The winner will receive one pair of selected UGG® Australia Mini Bailey Bow Corduroy Boots. The winner may request for specific shoe size subject to stock availability in Hong Kong. In the case that requested size is unavailable, winner shall receive the closest size available.
The UGG® Australia pop-up store is set to run from now through till February 2014.
- Area J, Level L2, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. Tel: 2786 1939
Photo credits: UGG® Australia