Van Cleef & Arpels‘ Charms watch is one of the most divine looking watches we’ve come across lately. The watch is round and has a dazzling bezel, depending on the model, comes with two lines of round diamonds separated by a ribbon of polished gold or a line of diamonds. These successive frames with the slightly curved profile give the case a subtle volume enough for the Van Cleef & Arpels signature to be engraved on its side.
What stands out is Van Cleef & Arpels signature Alhambra diamond-set charm that dangles on the side of the case by a ring. This lucky four leaf clover turns freely around the dial and is a very charming detail. We love the interchangeable straps, in white, sky blue leather or black satin so that you can match your watch with any occasion. How thoughtful!
Charms watch technical details:
- Case and bucket in 18 carat gold
- Dial with sun pattern guilloché effect
- Charm in 18 carat gold set with diamonds
- Satin and leather strap
- DEF VVS round diamonds set by hand
- Sapphire glass
- Waterproof to 3 ATM
- Swiss Quartz movement
The Charms watch comes in 2 sizes, small and large. Choose from white or pink gold, prices varies according to how many rows of diamonds you want on the watch.
Small model: 32 mm diameter case
- White gold case set with 2 rows of diamonds (0.68 carats) HK$120,000
- Pink gold case set with 2 rows of diamonds (0.68 carats) HK$114,000
Large model: 38 mm diameter case
- Pink gold case set with 2 rows of diamonds (1.18 carats) HK$138,000
- White gold case set with 3 rows of diamonds (3.16 carats) HK$228,000