A limited edition watch with a lucky number 8.
Cartier definitely understands the superstitions that come with Chinese culture and by doing so they’ve launched a limited edition Rotonde watch. Only available exclusively in Hong Kong, the watch features 11 beautifully classic Roman numerals and one Chinese character for, you guessed it, lucky number 8.
Available in a white gold and pink gold versions, each watch will be numbered and limited to 38 pieces and 18 pieces respectively. Sporting a luxe black alligator strap and a crown set with a sapphire cabochon, you’d be pretty lucky to get your hands on one of these limited babies.
- Limited and numbered edition of 38pcs for white gold HKD192,000
- Limited and numbered edition of 18pcs for pink gold HKD179,000
- Shop W8 & 10, Peninsula Hotel, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. Tel: 8105 5008
- Shop #357, Level 3 The Mall, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong. Tel: 8105 5008
- Shop 8, G/F, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. Tel: 8105 5008