March is arguably one of the most eventful month for Hong Kong’s art lovers, with a stellar line-up of events happening all month long. The Asia Contemporary Art Show returns, taking place on March 24-27, with more than 85 exhibitors and 3,000 artworks from 15 countries across the globe. There’ll even be a chance to mingle with some of the artists throughout the event.
Among the artists that will be featured include Dean Reilly and Sarrita King from Australia, Mario Gomez from Chile, Takahide Komatsu from Japan and up-and-coming Chinese artist, Han Yajuan. Exhibiting galleries include Vin Gallery, Regina Gallery and Polar Bear Gallery.
The show will open with a VIP Collectors Preview on March 24, before opening to the public on March 25.
Win VIP tickets to the Asia Contemporary Art Show!
We have five VIP tickets to the Asia Contemporary Art Show to giveaway. The passes allow access to the VIP Collectors Preview on March 24 and any day of the fair.
How to enter:
- Like Butterboom’s Facebook page
- Tag two friends in the comments section
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to our newsletter
Competition entries close at 6pm on March 18 and winners will be contacted directly.
Book your tickets in advance on HK Ticketing for HKD$220 (admits two if purchased online but one if purchased at the door).
- VIP Preview: (by invite only) 24 March, 5pm – 9pm
- General Admission: 25 March 1pm – 5pm, 26 March 1pm – 8pm, 27 March 11am – 6pm
- Venue: 40th – 43rd floor, Conrad Hong Kong, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty. Hong Kong.
- Tel: 2521 3838