Dip your heels into the floral motif for Spring/ Summer 2012.
Peter Pilotto had futuristic plexi-heels with plastic daffodils in bright colours. The romantic aesthetics at Alexander McQueen never disappoints. We saw a digital illusion at Preen with pixelated prints and a mix of daises and paisley. Wild embellishments aside, Giambattista Valli had brocade of intricate hydrangea on sandals with a chainmail like ankle strap.
- Neon and laser cut, Sergio Rossi has it all covered with these Floral laser-cut leather sandals (HK$9450)
- H&M Flat Sandals (HK$149)
- Can never go wrong with white and blue strappy espadrilles – H&M Wedge (HK$299)
- Sport the sneakers trend – Pull & Bear Floral sneakers (HK$299)
- Turn heads with these cut out Monki Stina Shoe (aprox. HK$300)
- Go casual with boy friend jeans and this pair of Toms Classic Floral Canvas Flat Shoes (HKD$ 542.98)
- Nicholas Kirkwood for Peter Pilotto Floral-embellished high-heel sandals (HK$9200)
Where to buy?
– Sergio Rossi, 255 Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty
– H&M, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
– Pull & Bear B213-213 Times Square Causeway Bay
– Monki L1 29-31 Langham Place Mongkok
– ASOS online store
– Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
– Lane Crawford Online Store