Support the fight against breast cancer.
It’s that time of year again. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and, while it is vital to educate women on everything from detection to prevention and a possible cure for this disease that has affected millions of women around the world, we can all do our bit to help. Shop at retailers that support breast cancer charities, like Tumi, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Tumi has partnered with one of the world’s leading organizations in the fight against breast cancer, Komen for the Cure, to bring us a range of pink products, in homage to the pink theme of breast cancer awareness. This year, Tumi offers pouches and cases in an adorable pink paisley print, with all proceeds going to support the cure. Check out their cute Puccini Train Case and the Villa Jewelry Roll.
Ferragamo’s Pink Collection, features a collaboration with Swarovski. For this special collection, each piece is embellished with Crystallized Swarovski Elements, as well as Ferragamo’s signature logo. Look out for their white T-shirt and the Manama sneaker. All proceeds go to Hong Kong Cancer Fund’s Pink Revolution.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Manama sneaker, HK$5,200
- Salvatore Ferragamo pink collection sunglasses, HK$2,900
- Salvatore Ferragamo white tee, HK$1,900
- Tumi wristlet -HK$880
Where to Buy?
Salvatore Ferragamo boutiques in Hong Kong:
- G1-2, The Mandarin Oriental , Central. Tel: 2523 0899
- Shop 2038, Level 2, ifc mall, Central. Tel: 2234 7388
- 3/F Glass House, Pacific Place, Admiralty. Tel: 2845 2718
Tumi Boutiques in Hong Kong:
- Shop 131-132, Prince’s Building, Central.Tel: 2869 7488
- Shop 2008, Level 2, Elements, Kowloon Station. Tel: 2196 8158