Catch LV’s art exhibit in Hong Kong from May 22 to August 9
To celebrate the 17th French May Arts Festival, Louis Vuitton, together with the Leisure and Cultural Services Department presents “Louis Vuitton: A Passion for Creation“. Organized by the Hong Kong Museum of Art, this exhibit showcases luxury brand Louis Vuitton’s long love affair with art and its collaboration with different artists for inspiration.
Large pieces from European, American and Chinese artists will take center stage while seven vibrant new local artists and their works will also be unveiled at the exhibition to show off the city’s creative talents. They are Nadim Abbas, Lee Kit, Leung Chi-Wo, Pak Sheung-chuen, Tsang Kin-wah, Adrian Wong and Doris Wai-yin Wong.
- Date: May 22, 2009- Aug. 9,2009
- Venue: Hong Kong Museum of Art
- Exhibition Hours: Sunday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.. Closed on Thursdays
- Tickets: HK $30 (standard)
- HK $15 (rate for students, people with dissability, and senior citizens)
Above: Bertrand Lavier (1949, France) Empress of India II, 2005 Neon tubes
At the top: Jeff Koons (1955, USA) Monkey Train (Birds), 2007 Oil on canvas (left). Takashi Murakami’s Eye Love Superflat (Black), 2003.