Butterboom is taking on the Redress Search for Durability with Get Redressed to find items in our wardrobes that we have kept for a long time.
We believe that style is timeless and in the spirit of wasting less and investing in pieces that will stand the test of time, we are participating in the search for long living durable clothes that have lasted the years. We all have them, weather its that little black dress that’s a classic you’ve had forever or the scarf your mother gave you or that pair of perfect camel jacket you bought yourself for your first job.
Join us to spread the message of durability and take part in the Butterboom x Get Redress Search for Durability Competition.
Butterboom publisher, Pannee Ng and Redress founder Christina Dean will select 3 winners from entries submitted and give away 3 x free rentals of dresses from Yeechoo.com, the new designer dress rental website launched in Hong Kong.
Butterboom x Get Redress Search for Durability Competition
From 18 February – 20 March 2014
- Step 1: Find your favourite long living durable clothes that you’ve owned for over 5 + years.
- Step 2: Take a photo of yourself wearing the outfit and upload to Instagram.
- Step 3: Tag #GetRedressed #Butterboom and #Yeechoo on Instagram and share your story about the piece and why it’s lasted so long.
- Step 4: Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter into the competition before 20 March 2014, 12 noon.
- Step 5: Check Butterboom website on 26 March to see the shortlisted entries and 3 winners.
3 designer dress rental at Yeechoo.com worth up to HK$820 each