Fall brings circus inspiration to Tsumori Chisato.
Japanese sensation Tsumori Chisato goes back to childhood whimsies in her Fall 2010 collection. Her inspiration was no other than the world of wonder – the circus! With everything from the tent-like silhouettes to the gauzy, billowy feel of the clothes, the models were clad in mesmerizing fabrics like paisley in shades of orange, sheer beige and cobalt blue.
Bold stripes in all directions also made an appearance, perhaps a reference to the ring master? And to top it all off, bright red hats much like those worn by circus monkeys sat daintily on some of the models’ heads, further playing out the theme of childhood wonderment.
- loose, tent-like silhouttes in gauzy, sheer fabrics
- bright, playful shades and prints like paisley, orange and cobalt blue
- crazy stripes
- Pieces from the Tsumori Chisato fall 2010 collection range from HK$ 1199- 11,999
Where to Buy?
- I.T Shop B, G/F, 53 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay.Tel: 2881 1348
- I.T Basement, 2 Kingston street, Causeway Bay.Tel: 2881 6102