Girls, work your butt and thigh muscles when you walk.
Reebok’s latest invention is called the EasyTone shoe. Created by former NASA engineer, the idea of the EasyTone is that the shoe comes with balance pods in the sole of the shoe that causes natural instability as you walk. This activates the muscles in your butt, thigh and calf areas, enabling you to tone these parts of your body while you walk. Sounds too good to be true? Try it out risk free, from now till August 31, your purchases of the EasyTone shoe comes with a “Satisfaction Guaranteed Program“. This means that if you are not fully happy with your purchase, just bring it back to the store to swap it for something else.
We had a little walk in them. Want to know what we think? Well you can certainly feel the pods on the bottom front sole, its very slight. And you can actually feel the muscles on your butt straining so its definitely working. We’re encouraged that there are shoes now in the marketplace that can tone our booties, it shows that they are listening to what women want! Now we’ll like to see if they can make them in ballerinas if not a pair with heels?
The EasyTone is out now at Reebok stores and major sports outlet and comes in 4 different designs. (see below)
- Price range from HK$649 to HK$749 a pair. (From left to right: SF Sunsaa in black, Go Outside in pink and white, Express in blue and grey and Rush SF in pink and grey.)
Where to buy?
Check store for models as not all store carry the entire range.
- Reebok Store – Shop OT 271, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui. Tel: 2736 7010
- Marathon – Shop 616, Time Square, Causeway Bay. Tel: 2506 3139
- GigaSports -Shop 124, Level 1, Phase II, Pacific Place, Admiralty. Tel: 2918 9088
- Wan Kee & Royal Sporting House -Shop E, 15 Nelson Street, Mongkok. Tel: 2787 5223