14 fashion shows, 14 brands in 5 days = smashing success.
The Mastercard Luxury Week Hong Kong 2008 extravaganza ended last Saturday and now they’ve done a final tally, it seems that it was a smashing success with over 6000 VIP’s attending the 5 day event including celebrities like reigning Miss World Miss China: Zhang Zilin, Yvette Yuen, Lelia Chow, DoDo Cheng, Renia Chau and Carl Ng.
If for some reason you missed a single piece of our coverage you can catch up here. For the amazing full tally that includes tons of Godiva ice cream and Tiffany jewellery continue reading.
– Over 6000 VIP guests attended MasterCard Luxury Week Hong Kong 2008 including 200 Celebrities and socialites who walked the red carpet.
– The models walked a collective distance of 38.5km along the catwalk
– 840 designer outfit changes were made by the models
– 630 pairs of luxury designer shoes and boots were used to strut down the runway
– Official make up sponsor Shu Uemura used 16 make up artists to apply 6 Dovarieties of false eye lashes totaling over 100 sets.
– Toni & Guy deployed 40 hair stylists to create 600 hair doos for the runway
– 1001 bottles of champagne were drunk by VIP guests
– Godiva Chocolatier served 13,000 pieces of chocolates and 4,000 tubs of ice cream.
– San Pellegrino served no less than 6000 bottles of water
– A total of over HK$15 million worth of Tiffany jewellery was worn by MasterCard Fashion Ambassador Denise Keller – and we thought everything was supposed to be “priceless”
And for sure, get ready, because this time next year it’ll happen all over again!