Rock style, rebel clothes.
Injury debuts Pandemonium, the collection for autumn that instantly hits all the right indie rock style notes.This street style brand may have only debuted four seasonal collections so far, but a look at its new pieces warrants some serious fashion cred – so much so that it’s no wonder that celebrities like Ronan Keating and Twins’ Ah Sa are already fans.
We love the skinny silhouettes, impeccably tailored slim-cut leather mixed media coat with fur sleeves, knitwear and drop-crotch pants from this collection, in particular:
- The racerback dress-top hybrid that extends towards the knees for a rebellious look that’s effortlessly cool
- The bat-wing top with interchangeable sleeves
- artsy optical illusion tees
Where to buy?
- Dmop: Shop A-C, 8 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel.: 2203 4130
- Harvey Nichols: The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong. Tel.: 3695 3388
By LiYing Lim