Join the crowds on October 4 to get a super glamorous piece of the action as Anna Dello Russo’s highly anticipated accessories collection for H&M launches.
Anna Dello Russo, the self-titled “passionate fashionista”, Editor-At-Large at Vogue Japan and owner of more than 4,000 pairs of shoes is soon to release a line of accessories designed for Swedish fashion giants, H&M.
The collection comprises of jewellery, sunglasses and even travel cases and encapsulates Anna Dello Russo’s signature opulent take on glamour.
If you’re planning to join the queue come October 4, make sure you read our guide first to ensure a successful shopping experience…
What to expect?
Alluring, flamboyant and playful, the collection is bold with gold and vibrant hues of turquoise and orange – a veritable celebration of fashion and fun.
We’ve got our eye on an exquisite turquoise suitcase with gold motifs, and we’re super excited about the jewellery – think surreal yet decadent, with fun twist.
Also check out the wildlife – decorative crocodile sunglasses, and high-impact bling in the form of snakes and zebras.
ADR for H&M, suitcase and gym bag
ADR for H&M, collars and braceletsWhether it’s a feather fascinator or a clutch with a clasp featuring Anna’s dog Cucciolina, every piece in the collection is bursting with joy and excess, much like the lady herself.
ADR for H&M, ClutchesHow to shop:
- Customers can purchase up to two pieces per style from the Anna Dello Russo at H&M collection.
- There will be a designated area for the collection on October 4 from 10:30 a.m at the H&M stores on Queen’s Road Central and Canton Road in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Customers will have 15 minutes in the designated area.
- The 15-minute rotations will end at 1:30 p.m. After this time, the designated area will be opened to the public.
- H&M, 68 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2110 9546
- 30 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 3521 1171